Formula : -verb to have (had) + past participle (4th column of the verb list)
I / You / We / They/ He / She / It had
Ex: had forgotten
Usage : -An action which has happened/ completed in the past
Examples : a) -I had already eaten pizza.
b)-When I reached the railway station, the train had left.
Keywords : -already
Complete the sentences in Past Perfect Simple (positive).
- I lost the key that he(give) ______________ to me.
- She told me that she(see) _______________ a ghost.
- I went downstairs because I(hear) _________________ a noise.
- When they came home, Sue(cook) ________________ dinner already.
- We could not send you a postcard because we(forget) ______________ our address book.